This is a blog regarding my stay at Loyola di Roma and my adventures throughout Europe. I hope you enjoy!

Monday, April 03, 2006




Sooo, this week has been quite exciting. Tuesday Lindsay, Nick, and I headed out for a little jazz, and later that night I recieved a phone call from Andy, Mari's bf, to say he was in Rome! So we spent quite an awesome two days together checking out the major sights and bonding over missing Mari and Sam and studying abroad. Thanks to Andy again for a great time :-). Thursday night we unfortunately couldn't hang out because I was going to the Opera with the good ol'JFRC. It was good times. For one thing we all got very pretty which is quite the uncommon occurence. It was quite fun to see everyone looking so fancy! The opera was Maria Stuarda, and it was about Queen Elizabeth and Mary Queen of Scotts. It was a bit hard to follow since there was no scrolling English subtitles, but it was still very well done and the singers were phenomenol. Afterwards, Loyola paid for our taxis to the Hilton, the only 5 star hotel in Rome. Then they paid for us all to have 15euro cocktails! That's like $20 a piece!! So of course I went all out and got an Alexander: congac with creme and chocolate--- wow. We had quite a cultured night, followed by a cultured weekend: Tuscany.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home